Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Journey with Sugar Aches

Misc Welcome Comments
~Magickal Graphics~

I have been hurting for years now. I have tried various things, but recently I found that when I avoid sugar--I hurt less. I would have never guessed. This is my journey and what I find that works for me. You might find, as others have, that your pain comes from other sources. I have read about some who have found relief in avoiding gluten. I have avoided gluten for years now, but it has not lessened my pain. Yet avoiding sugar seems to do just that. So follow me as I research and try to find a way to at least lessen my pain. I will bring you links to various blogs, YouTube, DrOz and anything else I find that might help us learn about Sugar Aches. And I will also link any to any blogs of other people on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment